Discover AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) artworks within the comfort of your own home by following Acute Art’s step by step guide:
- Discover AR downloading the free Acute Art app available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Choose an artwork from the artist menu on the bottom of your screen.
- Double tap to place and interact with the work through your smartphone.
- Take pictures and videos, and share through the app.
- Download the free Acute Art X app available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Select from artworks by Marina Abramović, Olafur Eliasson,and Nathalie Djurberg & Hans Berg, among others. (Please note that Koo Jeong A‘s AR works can only be viewed within certain locations. Please check our news page for further details).
- Choose whether to stream or download (making sure you are connected to wifi).
- If you have a cardboard headset, a page will appear asking you to put your smartphone into the device (don’t forget to turn off your portrait orientation lock).
- If you don’t have a cardboard headset, simply view through your phone.
Acute Art brings together renowned international artists, new media and technology to produce and exhibit compelling, cutting-edge visual artworks to the widest possible audience.
Sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page and we’ll keep you updated on all our future projects, including new and exciting content you can view from home. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Mendes Mundi by Darren Bader, now on the Acute Art app!
From today, Darren Bader’s ongoing AR project, Mendes Mundi, is now available […]
New AR works by Cao Fei, now available on the app!
Download the free Acute Art app and experience brand new AR […]
Acute Art’s CEO on ‘Monocle 24: The Bulletin with UBS’ podcast
Listen to Acute Art’s CEO, Jacob De Geer discuss ‘digital […]
Cao Fei’s The Eternal Wave, now in AR
Acute Art is delighted to announce that from 4 August […]
Doug Aitken on Acute Live
Join us this Thursday, 23rd July 12pm (EST/New York) / […]
Prerequisites 7 by Koo Jeong A, Now on the Acute Art App
Due to the global success of Koo Jeong A’s first […]