Discover AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) artworks within the comfort of your own home by following Acute Art’s step by step guide:
- Discover AR downloading the free Acute Art app available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Choose an artwork from the artist menu on the bottom of your screen.
- Double tap to place and interact with the work through your smartphone.
- Take pictures and videos, and share through the app.
- Download the free Acute Art X app available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Select from artworks by Marina Abramović, Olafur Eliasson,and Nathalie Djurberg & Hans Berg, among others. (Please note that Koo Jeong A‘s AR works can only be viewed within certain locations. Please check our news page for further details).
- Choose whether to stream or download (making sure you are connected to wifi).
- If you have a cardboard headset, a page will appear asking you to put your smartphone into the device (don’t forget to turn off your portrait orientation lock).
- If you don’t have a cardboard headset, simply view through your phone.
Acute Art brings together renowned international artists, new media and technology to produce and exhibit compelling, cutting-edge visual artworks to the widest possible audience.
Sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page and we’ll keep you updated on all our future projects, including new and exciting content you can view from home. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Marina Abramović’s ‘Rising’ at the Bangkok Art Biennale
Marina Abramović’s first VR work, Rising, is now on view at the The […]
‘density’ by Koo Jeong A in the Pullman Art Run
Acute Art are delighted to announce that density by Koo […]
KAWS at Nuit Blanche
An exclusive new AR work by KAWS will go live […]
AR-BEIT: a new augmented reality series by Alicja Kwade
Acute Art is delighted to announce the new augmented reality […]
Launching The Four Temperaments AR by Marco Brambilla
Coinciding with Berlin Art Week, Acute Art and Marco Brambilla […]
Acute Art at Berlin Art Week
For this year’s Berlin Art Week, Acute Art are delighted […]